The Apprenticeship Community is a collaboration between two not-for-profit organisations, BUSY At Work and CoAct, and has been designed specifically for Western Australian employers and apprentices.
BUSY At Work is a recognised leader in Australian apprenticeship and traineeship services. Their scope of expertise extends to supply, administration, mentoring and advisory, regulation and training.
CoAct is a national network of locally-embedded community service providers working together to create social and economic opportunities for Australia's disadvantaged. CoAct was a leading provider of access to apprenticeship services until funding was ceased in June 2014.
The Apprenticeship Community has a strong focus on community and we use "the power of many" to ensure opportunities are created and support is available to assist employers and apprentices in their partnership to success.
- Integrity - Our business practices are ethical, compliant and we strive for best practice
- Respect - For your people, your business and your time
- Accountability - We will deliver on what we promise
- Innovation - Our offering to you will continue to improve
- Feedback - Your experience is our priority and we will always listen